Friday, April 2, 2010

Back from the blogging dead..



I've had an epic break from blogging - and my excuse, terrible but true, I forgot the email address I used for this blog. I'm so much a gmail girl now, that when I first logged onto Blogger I used my hotmail address. In the midst of all this identity crisis a lot has been happening. So shall I start at the beginning...

1. I was eventually published in The New York Times (and continue to get published, thank you Editors)
2. After my writers retreat, I created something called The Modern Woman's Anthology (more on that later)
3. I got my first 'contributors page' (one life goal down, that was up there with the social pages)
4. I've started a regular writing gig at The Agenda Daily.
5. And, most recently I was (or shall I say, my furniture) was rejected by the Salvation Army. But, more on Beggars CAN be chooses later.

I'm sure there is a lot more I've missed, but all in good time/s.

No comments:

Post a Comment