Monday, September 28, 2009

Tree of Life


Having recently turned 28, my folks very generously brought me an Electra Tree of Life bicycle. I'm picking it up tomorrow and can't wait. I couldn't help but blog about it before it happened. I have so many plans for my new baby. I already have a modelling career mapped out for it. It will star in a photo shoot this week and then spend the summer up in Pearl Beach. It's going to be a busy little bike. I've decided to call her Jane, simply because I'd like one day to have a dog called Tarzan.
Then I can tell my friends that "Tarzan and Jane will be coming!".

Jane was concieved at Bike Depot in Enmore. Ask to speak to the lovely Chris.

1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing.
    I would like one too - where does one find such a pretty vehicle???
    Ill call it Dolce, and my puppy will be Gabbana.

    ReplyDelete